Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Christmas

Our first Christmas together was at the Knight's house.  On Christmas Eve we spent most of the day at Aunt Robin and Uncle Joe's house.  Kara was having surgery at the hospital so Scott and I took Keaton and Elise with us.  Joe and Robin invited lots of friends and family over for Christmas dinner.      I didn't take any pictures of the day, but it was pretty low key.  On Christmas morning we woke up and did our own personal stocking before we did presents with everyone else.
 I still can't believe we got a puppy a few days before Christmas.  I don't even like dogs that much.
 Lady was just so cute.  Then I realized I didn't really want a puppy, I wanted a baby.  But now I am stuck with a puppy.
After our stockings we opened presents with everyone else.  Aunt Robin and Uncle Joe came over for Christmas dinner later that day.  We enjoyed our first Christmas!

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

And puppies are actually more work than a baby because IT NEVER ENDS! At least a baby learns how things are done. Dogs, not so much!

cassidy said...

Mom has a good point, but puppies can at least entertain themselves for a while. Babies/kids need constant attention. Either way, Lady is a cute puppy, and I love the name! Now you have to get another dog and name it Tramp.

Your first Christmas looks fun. Are those Christmas pajamas that you're wearing? Or did you already have those? They look like footed PJ's - are they? If so, does it make you cringe?