We drove to Overton a couple days after Christmas. We went to Valley of Fire for a hike. It was Scott's first time to Valley of Fire. We stopped at the cabins first.
And then we did the old movie set hike. Keeley liked digging around in the dirt. At one point she dug up some poop though.
Me and Scott in front of a wall from the movie set.
I love this part of the hike!I took a picture with my mom and dad.
Dad took this group shot of us.
This is the best hiding and scaring rock on the hike. Scott and I hid there and scared Finley.
I love Keeley's smile. We also went to Atlatl rock to look at the petroglyphs.
We had a fab dinner on New Year's Eve.
We did sparklers outside.
And made dirty Coke/Dr. Pepper/Root beer, which were pretty yummy.



2 comments:
I loved our hike. But I didn't know Keeley dug up some poop. Gross! And I bet if I got new and different New Year's hats everyone would have a fit. Tradition!!
How sick that Keeley dug up poop! Haha. I like that hike too. I wish those buildings were real though, and not from a movie. But they're still cool.
I wish I could have tasted the dirty cokes, etc. I've wanted to try those for a long time now. New Year's Eve looks fun. Wah. I miss seeing people for holidays.
Post a Comment