Thursday, May 8, 2014

One year older

Scott had a birthday on January 11.  We had fun celebrating all day long.  Scott opened his present from me first thing in the morning.  He has been wanting a Magic Bullet ever since we got married.  I on the other had didn't want one since we bought a nice regular blender.  But I finally caved and got hime one for his birthday.  Lady was helping Scott open his present too.
I also gave Scott some Nerf guns.  He also talks about wanting a gun so I got him one!
Scott said he wanted an ice cream cake.  I decided I would make a cookie dough ice cream cake with a cookie as the cake part.  We were out shopping with family all day so I didn't have time to finish it.  Instead we had a piece of cookie with ice cream on top.  It was still yummy though.
Scott blowing out his candles.
The kids were giving him lots of birthday blisters!

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

I was beginning to think you had given up on blogging. I love the picture of the kids giving Scotty blisters!

cassidy said...

That's kinda hard for you that Scott's birthday is so close to Christmas! That's a lot of presents you have to think up! But it sounds like you got him some fun stuff. Does he like the Magic Bullet? I always got sucked into their infomercial and wanted one. Is it really as easy as 1, 2, 3?