Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Painting Pottery

I have wanted to paint pottery for awhile.  Hill and Isaac were going to As You Wish and invited us to go.  We bought a pass for studio fees.  We can go 3 more times to paint pottery, but still have to buy the pottery.  I painted a little jar for our bathroom to hold q-tips, and Scott painted coasters.
Isaac painted a bowl and Hillari painted a plate.
Hill was smart and brought vinyl for us to use. We used chevron strips for our pottery.
Isaac was proud of his bowl, but got a little bored when we was finished.
Our final products.  My jar is grey with blue chevron.  Scott painted the coasters red and black.
Isaac with his bowl, and Hill with her cute St. Patrick's Day plate.  But I did help her with the writing design!  After we painted, they fired our pottery and we picked it up a week later.  I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Jolynn said...

So do they get fired in a kiln so you can wash them and stuff? They are all very cute by the way!