This was our first Christmas together and we had so much fun decorating our apartment. Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love all the festivities, lights, and the spirit of Christmas and giving. We went shopping at Hobby Lobby and bought lots of new decorations. We each picked out our stockings and stocking holders. Scott picked the Santa stocking and I picked the striped one. Sometime soon I want to make stocking like Cassidy did.
We bought a Christmas tree too. It was so fun to have a regular size Christmas tree. In college I always a mini tree and a small tree mom gave me.Scott didn't like some of my ornaments, like my high school musical locker.
We bought a big package of ornament from Costco to use with my box of ornaments. Scottie put the star on top of the tree.
I loved our tree. It added to the Christmas spirit in our house. Also, I love the chevron striped wrapping paper.
A picture with the apartment lights turned off. I hung lights in the window too.
3 comments:
Your tree looks super cute! First Christmases are so memorable. I still actually remember mine and Dad's and how much fun we had decorating our apartment. We should have taken more pictures of it.
I know, first Christmases are really fun. The decorations seem so awesome yet so ghetto at the same time. At least ours did, with our original homemade stockings.
Your decorations look so cute, especially your tree! It looks like a good one. And the wrapping paper is totes adorable.
Sorry, I just re-read my comment and hope it didn't sound like I was saying your decorations were ghetto! I totally didn't mean that...OUR first Christmas decorations were kind of ghetto (seriously the homemade stockings were bad) but they were totally festive and awesome at the same time.
Yours aren't ghetto at all. Sorry if it sounded like I was implying that!
Post a Comment