The night before Halloween we carved our pumpkins.
If you think Scott is doing something naughty in this picture you are right!We were separating the pumpkin seeds from the other guts so we could bake them. But then I accidentally dumped half of them down the sink when I was rinsing them. Then we decided not to bake them even after all that wasted time picking them out.
The final product. I did a design similar to the one I helped Finley do last year, and Scott did a pumpkin witch design. On Halloween we put them out on our patio.
2 comments:
Kudos to you for finally blogging again. I'm sad that none of us do any more. I enjoyed reading all your updates and seeing the fun things you were doing.
Cute pumpkins! What a bummer about not baking the seeds after all the trouble of separating them!
Post a Comment