Thursday, April 3, 2014

Zion National Park

In September we went to Nevada to visit while Cassidy and James were there.  We decided to spend day at Zion.  I think it was Scott's first time to Zion, and I was little the last time I went so I don't remember it.  We did a couple different hikes and ate lunch while we were there.  Truman was pretty excited about these machines we saw.  He was cute standing on it.
We stopped for lots of photos because all the views are so pretty.  Here we are on a bridge.
During our first hike.
A nice lady took a group photo for us.
This hike might have been to the Emerald Pools.
Ivy stopped for a picture by the poison ivy sign.
My cute mom and dad.

The other hike we did was to Weeping Rock.
The views were amazing.
Truman was not listening to Cass and James and was running around.  He slipped and fell in a big puddle and got wet and muddy.  He was pretty upset about it, but we all snapped some pictures of him.  Luckily Bampa had a towel on the hike so we could kind of clean him up.
Cute little Ivy
A candid shot while we waited for the bus to take us back to our cars after a long day of hiking.

No comments: