Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving was in Overton this year.  It was such a fun Thanksgiving, but we missed the Larsen's and Ronquillo's though.
 I noticed there weren't any pictures being taken, so I put myself in charge.
 While we were working on getting the food prepared, the kids were entertained by watching Scott play a game on the iPad.
 I love how they were all crowded around and how Finley was the only one who noticed I was taking a picture.
 These two babies are super cute.

 I took a selfie with Keeley.
 Hill made a chorizo stuffing this year and it turned out great.
 A picture of Scottie and Keeley.
 These two boys were ready to eat.
 Cute Charlie and Finley drinking out of their glasses.
 Bamps watched a show with Keeley and William the next morning.
 And the girls made Christmas wreaths out of burlap.
 I don't think anymore kids could fit on the ranger!  They all love ranger rides.
 The final day everyone was in Overton, Hilli planned a scavenger hunt for all the kids.
 They had fun finding and reading the clues.
 A picture of the all the kids.
Charlie and Isaac searching for a clue on the ranger.
 Jake and William.

 The kids found their treasure in the back of Bampa's truck.

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

Thanksgiving was really fun! It's kind of nice to see a reminder in April! I love Thanksgiving and having everyone there who can come.

cassidy said...

I'm glad you took pics and blogged about Thanksgiving! I'm always sad to miss out on all the holidays but I love seeing all the pics.

Looks so fun...specially all those cute little kiddos and babies. I want to see a picture of your cute wreath though! I saw Mom's, did it look the same?