Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

In October we went to Tolmachoff Farms to pick out pumpkins.  I was so excited to go.  I think the last time I went to a pumpkin patch was in kindergarten and I don't really remember it.

The first thing we did when we got their was the corn maze.  In the maze you had to find 6 mailboxes.  Each mailbox had a section of the map, once you had all the pieces you could find your way out.
 We stopped for a selfie near the beginning of the maze.
 We were in the maze for a long time and never found all the mailboxes.  But we did find the exit.  Then went back in to try to find all the mailboxes.  I think we were in the maze for an hour and a half and only found 3 mailboxes before we gave up to find the exit again.
 Before we went to pick out pumpkins, we went down a silo slide.  It was a challenge to find the perfect pumpkin.  We ended up getting 2 very big pumpkins of carving and 2 small ones for decoration.  I can't wait to go back next year and maybe find more mailboxes in the corn maze.

1 comment:

cassidy said...

That looks SO fun and autumn-y! What a fun place to go in October!