We had Keaton and Elise over on a Sunday before Valentines day. Elise and I decided to make Valentine sugar cookies. I used mom's recipe and made cream cheese frosting.
I tried to get a picture of Keaton and Scott... this is what I got. Two pictures of Keaton with his eyes closed!
Elise and I did most of the cookie decorating. The boys mostly like to eat them, not decorate them.
I made Scott take a picture with the cookie he decorated
2 comments:
Fun! That's nice of you to have Scott's siblings over. They probably think it's so fun. Remember how much we loved going to Hill and Keith's apartment in Provo? The cookies look yum and super cute! I like that little tray too - perfect for some Valentine's cookies.
I'm glad you like my recipe and are using it. I love those sugar cookies. I should do stuff like that more often.
Post a Comment