Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Scott and I have Six Flags season passes this year, which has been quite fun.  We went back in November with the Knight's.  We went again in February with two of our friends Nick and Kelli.  We found some cheap hotel rooms to stay at near Six Flags.  We didn't expect them to be great rooms based on price, but they were terrible.  The sheets had blood on them in our room and they wouldn't give us new ones!  Not to mention they smelled like smoke.  The hotel said we could get a refund, but couldn't get new sheets.  I don't understand that, but we left and found a new hotel down the road that was a lot nicer.
 We spent the next day going on roller coasters at Six Flags.
 We rode Superman.  It seriously goes straight up and down!
 Scottie's hair was a little crazy after Superman.  We had a lot of fun going on the rides.
 The next day was Sunday and we stopped at the beach before driving back to Phoenix.
 We walked out on the pier and took some pictures.
 Then we went out on the beach to the ocean.  It has been a long time since I have been to the beach.  It was a lot of fun even though it was cold and we didn't go swimming.
 I wrote a message in the sand for Scott.
 Sadly this is the only picture I took that had Nick and Kelli in it.  We should have taken a group picture.
 I want to go back to Six Flags this summer to go to the water park Hurricane Harbor.  It is right by Magic Mountain and would be so fun.  I think a trip to the beach would be a must too.

1 comment:

hillari said...

Looks super fun! Wish we could go with you guys some time.