On March 9th we celebrated our first anniversary. Our first year of marriage went by so fast. Scott surprised me with an anniversary trip that was a duplicate of our honeymoon. He was planning this trip for months, so I was shocked he kept it a secret the whole time. Scott faked sick on Sunday so I went to church by myself. Scott picked me up early from Young Women to start our trip.
Our first stop was Overton so we could eat dinner and pick up our wedding cake.We stayed the night at the Trump in Vegas. Scott even asked for the same room we had a year ago.
We ate our year old wedding cake, which was pretty gross. I only ate 2 bites.
The next day we ate lunch at the same pizza place at New York New York before starting the drive to Anaheim!
1 comment:
How fun to re-enact your honeymoon. That cake must have been sooooo yummy! That was very thoughtful of Scott. And I knew about it too, so it's even more amazing that none of us spilled the beans!
Post a Comment