Monday, October 20, 2014

Disney day 1

On our first day at Disneyland we actually used our magic morning, unlike our honeymoon!
We hit up all the rides in Fantasy Land.
We decided to wear our Mickey and Minnie ears, but it only lasted the first day.  Everyone kept thinking we just got married because we were wearing them.
We were spinning super fast on the teacups.
We made sure to do Peter Pan before the line got too huge.
We even went on the carousel, but I didn't get to ride Jingles like I wanted to.

We shared a car on Autopia and I got to drive

I have wanted to go inside Innoventions for awhile, but no one ever wants to go.  I remember going as a kid and thinking it was kind of cool.  I made Scott go with me this trip!
We did Luigi's Flying Tires.  And you guys, it was about as lame as I thought it would be.  Not that fun, but maybe for little kids.
We also ate Monte Cristo Sandwiches at Cafe Orlean's, with was Monte Cristo number 1 of the trip.

1 comment:

cassidy said...

Fun! I'm curious about Innoventions...was it boring? Or worth it? Also, the girl or guy in front of Scott on Space Mountain! I laughed out loud at the facial expression! I'm jealous of your Monte Cristos...