We started our second day at DCA and headed straight to Radiator Springs Racers. I stood in line for the ride and Scott stood in line to secure fast passes for us to use later that day. We probably waited a good 45 minutes to an hour to ride it in the morning. This ride is super cute and super fun. The only thing I don't like about it is that every time we ride it, we get stuck with a single rider next to us.
I posed for a picture by Monsters University.Our second time on Radiator Springs Racers.
Scott wanted to ride Woof Mountain which is really Grizzly River Run. I didn't want to wait in the line because it was pretty long and I also didn't want to get wet. I rode it in the end and did get wet!
I want to say we are waiting in line at the Haunted Mansion in this picture.
Later that night we decided to hit up Toon Town. We rode Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spind and Gadget's Go Coaster. Neither ride had a line so it was awesome. Although I felt a little silly on the Go Coaster, w e barely fit in the car with our long legs!
We toured Minnie's house first, then went over to Mickey's house.
We even stood in line to meet Mickey!





2 comments:
Cute shirt!! I thought Radiator Springs was fun too. I like DCA a lot nowdays. I wanted to ride Woof Mountain when we went in February but it was raining and way too cold. I'm glad you guys went on it! It's pretty fun, despite getting wet.
It looks like you had so much fun!That was a really fun anniversary surprise for you. Especially since Hill and I both knew about it and didn't spill the beans! I kind of hate Woof Mountain because for some reason the people who designed it thought that people would love getting a big bucket of water dumped on their head. Someone should have told them it's not a water park......
Post a Comment