Thursday, August 2, 2012

National Pink Day

June 23rd was National Pink Day.  Since pink is my favorite color, we decided to have a pink party.  Hillari and I dyed white shirts pink for the boys.
 We invited Scott and his family over for the party.  Hillari and I made pink breadsticks before they arrived.
And Scott held the baby girl.
We ate lots of pink food (and some red) at our pink party.   We had pasta with pink sauce, pink breadsticks, pink/red fruit and vegetables, and a pink drink.
Before the party started, I painted Sareny, Finley, Elise, and my nails pink.  And we wore perfume called "so pink".  Pink had to be worn to the pink party.  Here are the Knight's wearing pink by the pink streamers we put up.
The Fallstrom's.
Scott and me in our pink.
After dinner we had a pink pinata for the children to smash.
It was filled with pink and red candy.
Keaton broke the pinata!
Then the adults played Compatibility.  Hill and Keith of course won the game, while Scott and I lost.  I guess we aren't very compatible.  Despite losing, the pink party was still fun!

2 comments:

hillari said...

Our pink party was so much fun! Aren't you glad I found out about national pink day! btw, that family photo of us is atrocious! yikes.

Jolynn said...

The pink party looks like a blast! Wish we could have been there. As you know, I love pink too!