Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Birthdays

Isaac and Finley had their birthdays, and it was fun to be there with them.  On Isaac's birthday, he opened his presents.  Which meant Finley did a lot of the opening, but Isaac didn't seem to mind the help.
Then we sang to him and ate cupcakes.
Even though I live with the cake couple (Hill and Keith) I have made all of the birthday cakes.  I decided to make Oreo cupcakes for Isaac's birthday.  I put an Oreo in the bottom, with Oreo chunks in the cake batter, and Oreo cream cheese frosting.  They were super delicious!
On Finley's birthday she wore this awesome birthday hat.  We went to the summer movie and she got free popcorn.
Finley got purple cupcakes for her birthday.
A couple weeks later we had a birthday party with friends at Chuck E Cheese.  The kids had a lot of fun playing games and getting tickets.  I had to make cupcakes again for the party, blue for Isaac and pink for Fin.

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

Who knew you were such a good cupcake maker! Those Oreo ones look super delish. You might have to come and make me some for my birthday in October!

hillari said...

You did make lots of nummy cupcakes. You forgot to mention Finley opening presents and getting mad when Isaac tried to help. haha.