Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cow Day

Every year Chick-fil-A has cow appreciation day.  I have never participated in this day, but the Fallstrom's have.  So this year we all dressed up as cows to get free food!
Hilli and I made cow shirts for everyone, there is even a tail on the back.  Holli and Rhys were visiting, so we made them shirts too.  Luckily Scott went along with all of it and dressed up.
It was kind of funny to see a bunch of people dressed up as cows for free food.
I don't even like fast food, but it was slightly better since it was free.  I don't plan on eating at Chick-fil-A again until next cow appreciation day though.
After we ate, I had a Relief Society pool party and I showed up as a cow!

2 comments:

hillari said...

That was quite fun, I thought. You know you're looking forward to it next year. And I can't believe you showed up at your activity in full cow regalia. Funny!

Jolynn said...

One of these days we are going to have to visit when it's cow appreciation day. Although, I've never wanted to be a cow.......