Thursday, August 9, 2012

Show up in the same dress

The fourth of July was a lot of fun this year.  It started with Hillari's ward breakfast, which I totally crashed.  Hill and I bought these matching shirts to wear, so we were twins all day!
Scott picked me up at the church, and we went shopping with his mom and sister that afternoon.
Then we all went to the Hobbs' house for a barbecue.  A lot of friends were there, so it was fun.  After the barbecue we got set up to watch firework at the Goodyear Ballpark.  I think fireworks just became legal in the city of Goodyear, so the kids had fun doing sparklers for the first time.  Even Keeley got to do a sparkler.
The fireworks were actually super lame.  Perhaps the worst fireworks I have ever seen.  It was no stadium of fire or Disneyland fireworks show.  Despite the lack of good fireworks, the fourth was a blast (no pun intended)!

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

Now that I see that shirt up close, I wish I would have bought one so we could be triplets! It is super cute. I guess the Overton fireworks were probably better than Goodyear it sounds like. I'm glad you had fun. But didn't you and Hilli feel a little weird having the same shirt?

hillari said...

The fourth of july was super fun this year. I love our twin shirts!