Monday, November 22, 2010

Volleyball

Volleyball is my favorite. I played on a woman's intramural team and we made it to the championship game and lost. It was rather disappointing. But now I am on a co-ed team and sadly we aren't as good as our girls team. At one of our games Amanda took some pictures. I am in the back serving.
I had time for a quick pose.
Oh and I play setter on this team when our other setter is gone. Since its co-ed and they have some crazy rules, its best to have a girl set.
And then I blocked this girl!
And again... maybeOur cheer squad.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

How fun! I didn't know you were playing on a co-ed team now. Cool that you blocked those hits. I guess you still got it!

cassidy said...

Co-ed was never as fun as regular volleyball, but it's still pretty cool. And it's so cool that your girls' team made it to the championship game!

hillari said...

I agree with Cass--co-ed wasn't near as much fun as girls. My sophmore year, our girl's team won the championship! It was pretty cool. Good luck!