11 years ago
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
The amazing race
Levi and I did the amazing race on campus.
It was a campus event where you signed up to play and then you were divided into teams. At first I thought I would be really good at the game because I work at BYU info and know everything there is to know about BYU, but I was slightly wrong. Instead of testing our knowledge, they decided to test our cardiovascular fitness. We didn't have to solve clues or trivia, we had to run all over campus. Seriously all over it. For those who know campus, we had to run the RB stairs (I get enough of those every day walking to class) and run from the MARB to the bell tower. I thought it would never end. But it did and we got to run through a tunnel of BYU flags! Here is my team. Some of the girls were extremely annoying.
Despite being tired and winded the entire race, I still had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like fun! Too bad it didn't involve more thinking skills though. :(
Well that's not really what I thought the amazing race was all about...just running from one place to the next. I only watched it once. But it does seem like they had to use more thinking skills. But you still had fun, right?
Did you at least get to do SOME figuring out? It sounds pretty fun, even without the challenges, but that is a lot of running!!
Post a Comment