Saturday started out with making pumpkin pancakes for breakfast. They were super delish.T

We went and played volleyball and then I decided to carve my pumpkin.

He has a snaggle tooth and a very large mouth because I accidentally broke the other tooth off.

I decided to bake the pumpkin seeds. They were super good.

And then it was time to dress up for our ward Halloween party.

Elsie was Barbie, Amanda was an Indian lady, Emily was the night watchman (from BBC Robinhood) and I was Tigerlily again.

The night watchman captured me.

These two were creepy. Levi and Kyle.

I won!

Adam Lambert.

So our ward party kind of sucked so we left after a couple of hours. We drove around Provo looking for a party and decided to have some random dance parties with people on the street. We pulled over with the car jumped out, danced, and got back in. We did find a dance party to go to and then Amanda and I left to go to a haunted house with her brother. When we got back home we found our pumpkins like this. Amanda carved the little baby one.

Anyways, Halloween was fun this year.
3 comments:
Cool--did you win the costume contest or something? I like your Tiger Lily dance. And the big punkyin eating the little punkyin. silly.
I can't believe you won a million dollars! Sweet. It's so fun that you and your friends got into Halloween. Too bad your ward party wasn't the bomb, but it seems like you had a pretty fun Halloween weekend!
Well I didn't even know you won the costume contest. I feel I should be entitled to at least half of the million dollars. You look super cute, and it sounds like you had a fun Halloween.
Post a Comment