11 years ago
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Halloween number 1
To clarify on the last post. Once we got to our destination from running there was an activity to do, like giant sidoku or charades. Anyways, I celebrated Halloween twice, on Friday and Saturday. To start things off on Friday, Turd Ferguson, Joe Dirt, and Buzz came by to drop off Charlie.
I watched this guy while the others went to Jake's work party. We had fun playing with golf balls, a volleyball, going to the park, taking a nap, and watching Hannah Montana.
That night we had our PETE party. The second years in my major (my year) always have a Halloween party with the first years. This is Alicia, Hailey, and Lindsey.
Gerald as Superman.
Some of the first years that came. Sadly I don't know any of them.
Andy, Jess, Alicia, Daniel, Me, Gerald, and Hailey.
I brought Amanda as my plus one. She didn't want to come and didn't have a costume so I let her borrow my hat. I am Tigerlily and she is a gangster.
Holly showed up as a pineapple.
My major is so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like lots of fun. That pineapple costume is pretty clever. But of course yours is the very best one.
Your tiger lily costume looks awesome! Did peeps keep thinking you were pocohantas?
You make a pretty cute Tiger Lily! Cute idea. Too bad Amanda didn't dress up like Peter Pan. Or Captain Hook. Your major really does look like such fun. It's cool that you all know each other well.
Post a Comment