Thursday, December 2, 2010

My dad

Sorry mom, but I have to post this before you. Now you can steal some of my pictures though. My dad is awesome. I have always looked up to him and the weekend of October 1st, we all got to celebrate his greatness.
It started with a dinner before the football game.
Lots of family came. Even these guys from Georgia and Cassidy and Tru from Hawaii.
Fin looked cute with her little pig tails.
The coach coaching.
Rhys is the cutest and has so much hair.
The big sign! My dad's life of successful coaching will always be remembered.
I wanted a picture with the sign.
The next day the kids had fun playing in the water.
Sareny in the little pool.
Fin being cute.
We had fun watching the kids get wet.
Truman eating some lunch.
Hillari did Rhysie's hair. I don't think he liked it very much, but Isaac looks cute.
Another shot of Rhys and his hair.
I was pleasantly surprised that Finley liked me this weekend. We have been making big strides in her discovering how cool I am.
Anyways, I had a great weekend with everyone and am so proud of my dad!

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

You turkey! But I guess you finally had to do it. You got some super cute pics. We had a great weekend, didn't we? And you're right, your dad is the greatest!!!

cassidy said...

I love all of your pics! That was a very fun weekend. I loved seeing everyone. But I didn't know Hilli fixed Rhys's hair...how did I miss that?! This post made me so excited for Christmas!!

Jolynn said...

I missed the Rhys hair-stu also. How did that happen? Poor Rhys. You can tell he isn't happy about it!

hillari said...

Finally someone puts some pickies up. You know I didn't have a camera that weekend so I have none. It was a really fun weekend though, and neat to celebrate our father. I guess all of our blogposts are going to feature a lot of pictures of Lexi.