11 years ago
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Football
So I am just a little behind on this blog, but I am going to catch up. That means we will get to relive thanksgiving and Christmas way after they both happened. I convinced my roommates to get sports passes this year so we went to all the football games. Well except for the game that was cold and raining, we just went for the last half.
This is the only game I have pictures from. This is Kathryn and me at the UNLV game I think.
Then my man Jimmer came at half time!
Earlier that day a bottle of black ink got spilled on our bedroom carpet. And it was on my side. This picture is after we had already cleaned it up with some hydrogen peroxide. Then we went to the store and bought some wd40 and carpet cleaner. Amanda and I had to have a sleepover in the living room because of the fumes.
In the end, wd40 worked well enough, but I would probably not use it again unless I was desperate. I think that spot is still a little oily. Oh, and this is my Cinderella picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've never heard of WD40 carpet cleaner. You need to get Resolve. I swear by it, and it doesn't leave nasty fumes to kill your brain cells.
I like your cinderella picture. haha. what a horrible mess though!
mom, thats because wd40 is a lubricant for cars or something. i guess i forgot my audience is mostly girls, not guys.
Post a Comment