Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Doing December

During December, I had 3 bridal showers to go to. One for my neighbor, one for my good friend Holly, and another one for a friend in my ward. This meant lots of shopping for them along with shopping for Christmas. Elsie and I went shopping at the Riverwoods for bridal shower gifts. We got there a little early so we walked around and looked at all the Christmas decorations.
Then I went to Holly's shower, and she liked her present. She is in my major and is doing her student teaching in California. I miss seeing her everyday in class.
Also I bought a new Macbook Pro. I absolutely love it and don't miss my crappy Dell at all.
I went to Temple Square to see the lights with Levi. We had fun talking to the sister missionaries, seeing people from the ward, and watching the Joseph Smith movie.
Amanda and I made sugar cookies. I love sugar cookies and love making them. We took cookies around to some of our friends in the ward.
We had some leftover frosting in bags with the tip cut off, so we decided to write all over the table. It was actually really fun.
We cleaned it up right after so it wouldn't be all hard and dry.
Amanda is from Salem which is by Spanish Fork. They have a pond in Salem that they decorate with Christmas trees every year. We took a break from finals and drove out to see them.
It was pretty fun to get in the Christmas spirit.

3 comments:

hillari said...

Looks like a very fun month! I can't believe you would draw in frosting all over your table! I'm sure it was fun, but I would just be dreading the clean-up. Cute pickies!

Jolynn said...

I'm with Hill. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that table. It would just be such a mess to clean up..........but it did look kinda fun! I'm glad you got to do some fun things to get you into the Christmas spirit.

cassidy said...

Guys, me too! I can't believe the table and all that frosting! But it really did look fun. I wish I weren't so anal. Your December looks like it was pretty fun and got you in the Christmas spirit!