Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas with the rommies

We had a roommate Christmas during finals week. We all got each other presents to put under the tree. Then we all got together to open them. I always bring back a little Christmas tree from home after Thanksgiving and I love it.
I love presents so this was my favorite part of finals week.
I got Amanda a game.
Elsie got a cookbook.
Emily got some slippers.
Amanda gave me a necklace and almond milk.
Oh, and this is the shelf thing I bought at Ikea last semester.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

I really like your Ikea shelf. It looks really cool. Your roommate Christmas sounds like such fun. That is kind of special that you all get each other something. I like your little tree too!

holli jo said...

Fun roomie Christmas! Your tree looks pretty, and I love your IKEA shelf. Good choice.

cassidy said...

I love your Ikea shelf! That's the kind I want, only the big ones, with more shelves. That's fun that you guys did a roommate Christmas! You seriously do so much fun stuff with your roommates. I should have made more of an effort with my roommates.