On my way home or Thanksgiving I stopped at Amanda Gubler's house in St. George. Her brother had a Utah stocking so I helped bring out some friendly rivalry beofre the game. Unfortunately BYU lost the game.

I had fun catching up with one of my friends though.

When I got back to Overton, we took off for Goodyear. The next day we all had to take Sareny to her school and stick around for the Pledge of Allegiance. I ran with Sareny to school, and ran back to the house with my dad and the other kids in the stroller. Later we went back to the school for a picnic.

I had fun seeing Sareny's school. And I think it is cute that she thinks I'm cool enough to play with her and her friends. I like how Isaac and Finley are making the same face in this picture.

I had fun playing with Isaac at the "baby playground." He originally didn't want to play on this playground but then changed his mind.

Mom forgot to bring clothes on this trip so we had to go shopping. Isaac got some gum and on the way home got it all over. It is important to remember he isn't allowed to have gum.

Just snuggling up for a movie. I also had a sleepover with Sareny and Isaac twice. The second sleepover we watched Polar Express and Isaac got scared and had to come right next to me for awhile.

Mom making mashed potatoes with Hilli's ancient hand mixer for our Thanksgiving feast.

And then we posed for a picture.

Sareny asked if she could have some makeup when I was getting ready. I told her she was too little but she kept asking. So I had her ask her mom thinking Hillari would say no, but she said yes. So Sareny had eyeshadow and mascara on all day.

These kids are so cute.

My name tag.

Dinner was very delicious.

And afterwards we went to a lake trail near Hillari's house to go on a walk/run. We got back and ate our pie, which was also delicious.

The day we were leaving we tried out Hilli and Keith's new bikes. We all took a turn.

And then we hooked up the trailer thing so the kids could ride. They kept telling me to go faster.

This is the only picture I got with my mom and dad. And I don't even have a picture with Keith in it.

My dad taught this girl how to ride a bike. She got the hang of it pretty quick.

Finley is such a cutie and always came to try on my jewelry and hair bows everyday.

After the bikes, we went to the theater to see Tangled. It was really cute and we all enjoyed it. Then it was back to Overton, where we put up the tree so I could help decorate. Mom and I strung the popcorn in the car while we watched Prancer and Little Women... its tradition. I drove back to Provo the next day in the snow and it took 8.5 hours instead of 5.

3 comments:
btw--the picture right below your comment about not having a pic with Keith in it--you can actually see his head in the background! haha. we had a fun time, huh! You didn't even mention black friday shopping, which is also a tradish.
Those pics reminded me of how much fun we had on Thanksgiving! What a fun time. And I got new clothes cause I forgot mine, so remember that next time. It's a way to get new stuff! And yes, Black Friday was even fun.
I like all of your pics. This looks like it was such a fun trip. A fun kick-off to the holidays. I like your tradition with Mom and the popcorn strings and Prancer. "Jass! What the hack are you doing?"
Post a Comment