Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Merry Christmas Peter

Finally the Christmas post! Sadly, I find Megan and Ashley to be somewhat true in the fact that I am lazy because I was too lazy to take pictures. But my camera also feels bad when everyone shows up with their super nice ones that take better pictures, so I stole some from Cassidy. I started things off with a stop at Amanda's house to exchange gifts. I gave her some lotion and a hair clip, she gave me a frame and cd with pictures of us.
We went to Vegas to pick up Holli, John, and Rhys. It was fun to finally see people.
This picture makes me laugh. Rhys is being silly and Tru is looking at him like what are you doing.
We did lots of fun things during the week like trips to the park and high school, crafts, ranger rides, eating, and watching lots of HGTV till 11 or 12. We went on our annual hike to valley of fire.
It was a nice day for a hike, but we didn't actually finish because of the rain water.
Two very cute girls.
After our hike we decorated sugar cookies for santa.
Then I helped kill santa.
We acted out the nativity while my dad read from the scriptures. I stole this picture so I don't know why its cut off weird.
I had a wonderful time opening presents on Christmas day. I got lovely gifts including Lego Rockband from James, which I play all the time with my roommates. The Sunday after Christmas I had to give a talk in the Overton 1st ward. After everyone left I had another week at home. I sewed lots of projects and watched Hallmark movies. I visited with Stephanie and gave her a baby blanket I made. I had a rockin New Year's party with the parents. We watched a movie and played the wii. On New Year's day we went to Vegas and watched Narnia and Tron. I had such a fun holiday and break from school!

3 comments:

holli jo said...

Your camera shouldn't feel bad! I like your cam. Cute pics. I miss everyone. Now you need to show us your craft projects.

Jolynn said...

"Merry Christmas Connie". I'm glad we had everyone here and had such a good time. I love our Christmases together. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. And I don't think your camera takes bad pictures.

cassidy said...

Good thing I took pictures during Christmas, else nobody would be able to blog!!

I also like your camera! We just got a new little point and click and yours is way better than ours.

I agree with Holli...you should blog about the crafts you made, even though I think I saw most of them.