11 years ago
Sunday, February 13, 2011
BYU Volleyball
I love volleyball. I love playing it and watching it. So naturally I also love the men's volleyball team and the hotties on the team and my sports pass.
Amanda and I went to the game a few weekends ago. We won of course. Our team is ranked number 2, so we are pretty dang good. We also got some Hawaiian entertainment during the "half" time.
Last weekend we went to another volleyball game.
Kathryn came with us and we had a wonderful roommate reunion.
This guy is my favorite. His name is Robb Stowell and he led the team with 20 kills.
Everyone has to get a picture with Cosmo, but don't look at his eyes or you might get creeped out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aaaaahh! I looked at his eyes. Yikes. Cute pictures, Dooz. You guys do so many fun things.
I looked at his eyes too!! Creepsy. You should get to know those vball players better, if you know what I mean.
And I could totally show up those hula dancers...haha.
Well I think it's safe to say we all looked at the eyes. And dad made the picture full screen even. And yes, def creepy. But you do have lots of fun, and you totally get your money's worth out of your all sports pass!
I never saw this post. I haven't looked at his eyes yet, I guess I better. once about Reid Chilton though?? :)
I'm so glad you spelt Robb's name right. For $100 I can give you his phone number. Call me ;)
Post a Comment