Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lego Rockband

This is Cameron.
And this is Dallas. They are my home teachers. They are great guys and really funny together. They take out our trash, change our lightbulbs, and put furniture together for us. They also like to play rockband!
Lego rockband that is (thanks James).
Which is great since I love rockband.

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

Okay I need to know why it is called Lego rockband. How does Legos fit into it?? It does look like fun. And what good home teachers you have who take your garbage out!!!

cassidy said...

Mom, I think the characters look like Lego people, not humans. And by the way, TONS of video games are like that these days (we found that out from James' nephew). I don't really understand why though.

Anyways, Doozie, your home teachers sound really nice! That's good that you get along so well with them.

hillari said...

Seriously, they sound like awesome home teachers. Mayhap you should snatch one of them up! haha. Looks like fun!

Devaun Martell said...

I TOTALLY agree with hillari. You should snatch up that handsome blonde guy. He is so bieberlicious.