So Lexie and Seth came down earlier this month so we got to hang out. We went to the basketball game against UNLV.

Michael and all our old friends were there too so it was a lot of fun. Except for the annoying girl behind us that kept talking about Jimmer, saying that he was having an off game, despite scoring 29 points. And "wow, Jimmer is actually human today," because he missed some 3 pointers. I don't think she knows anything about the game, and needless to say, I was about ready to punch her in the face.

You probably know that everyone here is obsessed with Jimmer Fredette. Seriously though. There was a facebook
thread for instance. There is the court intruder
video, or the teach me how to Jimmer
video. We had a Jimmer cut out in the campus paper, and people in general freak out about him. It kind of annoying also.

I love Jimmer and do think he is an excellent player. But I don't think we should replace God's name in the scriptures with Jimmer, or photoshop a temple spire onto the Marriott Center with Jimmer as angel moroni.

Now that I have that out of my system, get prepared for a post about the night I camped out in a tent at the Marriott Center.
4 comments:
Noah brought them 2 by 2, Jimmer brings them 3 by 3!
One Jimmer to rule them all.
The reason Waldo is hiding.
If Jimmer lived in BoM times, there would be Lamanites and Freddettites.
When Jimmer's on the court, Freddette about it!
haha. Those vids and things are hilarious. I actually kind of liked the song remix, of course I like the original version as well.
Anyway, I can see why peeps have Jimmer fever--he is pretty awesome.
That girl sounds hecka annoying.
Yes, Jimmer is totally amazing, but I agree with you Lexi. He's just a guy playing basketball. But it's kind of fun to have a hero isn't it?!!
Lexi & Jimmer sitting in a tree. K...I..(You can fill in the rest, I'll censor it because you go to BYU) Lolsies!
Guys up until like a week ago I didn't even know who Jimmer was! I guess I'm kind of glad, since it sounds like Cougs have gone Jimmer crazy! "You are really good, fo real." But I did like that video.
The game looks fun, but too bad that obnox girl was sitting behind you.
Post a Comment