11 years ago
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Once there was a snowman
Earlier in March we had a nice snowfall, so my friend Levi and I decided to build a snowman. Its doing stuff like building a snowman and snowboarding (post to come later) that makes living in Provo during the winter a little more bearable.
This is my friend Levi. He is in my ward and I met him at the nerd fest.

I named our snowman Rob. Because Rob sounded like good name for our snowman.
Rob is starting to look like he is about to fall over in this picture... and I do believe he did fall over later that night. We drank hot chocolate when we were finished and then went to see Leap Year at the dollar theater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rob is super cute! And Levi looks like he might be too...haha! Anyway, looks like a fun time!
Haha, Hilli! That's a pretty cool snowman. I was thinking it was small but then I saw you guys standing next to it! Looks like fun. Sometimes I miss snow. But not driving. Come to Hawaii again!
I only built one snowman the entire time I lived in Provo, but it looked more like a pile of old snow with some sticks poking out of it. Yours turned out pretty good.
Cute pictures. How many girls look as cute as you building a snowman? Not many, I'd say. Most would have a red, runny nose at the least. You look super cute. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment