Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shower for Lexie.

My roommate Lexie is getting married soon, so I was in charge of the bridal shower. It got a little stressful, but it turned out great. I think it was fun and hope everyone enjoyed themselves. And I think Lexie had a good time too. Here are some of the guests in attendance.
First we all ate some delicious food. I made chicken salad to put on crescent rolls that turned out quite good.Then we played this game. Its the game where you match a candy bar to a saying. There used to be little papers covering the choices but this was after we played.We had an interview with Seth and Lexie. Only Seth wasn't really there, just on the computer. Then it was time for Lexie to open her presents. Here she is opening the gift from me and Amanda. She really liked it.

Some others at the party.
Kaitlyn drove down from Rexburg to come to the shower. It was nice to see her. She is Lexie's friend from Colorado and we took anatomy together a few summers ago.
Me and Lexie.
The roommates.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

It looks like the shower turned out great, after all that stress. Lexie's lucky to have such a good friend as you. I tried to match up some of the candy on that game, and got a little confused. You'll have to tell me what the matches are. It looks like everyone had fun and it was a big success. Good job.

hillari said...

Good job on the shower! Looks like a fun time. I can't believe she's getting married!

cassidy said...

It looks like you planned a cute and fun shower! The food in that picture looks yummy. Good job!