Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter Eggs

After conference on Easter Sunday, we dyed some easter eggs.
Lexie and her fatty easter egg.
I accidentally dropped my egg in the cup and it cracked, so I covered it in stickers to hide the fact.
These are the eggs I dyed. And then I ate one for breakfast the next day.

4 comments:

hillari said...

cute eggs. I like the orange one. too bad that blue one got broke.

Jolynn said...

I missed dying eggs this year :( We didn't take time to do it at Holl and John's. Can you imagine the disaster that would have been with Rhys? We would have had dye every where. You made some cute eggs. I liked the orange one best.

cassidy said...

I like the orange one too! Super cute. I'm going to copy it next year.

holli jo said...

Cutie eggs. I'm glad you got to dye some eggs. We'll be brave and try some next year with Rhys.