Saturday, April 17, 2010

Flowers and ribbon

I decided I wanted to make some hair clips and head bands so I got all of the stuff I needed. Amanda wanted to make some too and got some flowers. We had a girls night and made lots of cute stuff. Lexie was there and decided to make some flip flops for her wedding.
Making a ribbon flower clip.
The ribbon flower clip I made is kind of little girlish, but I will still wear it.
These are the flip flops Lexie made for her wedding.
Modeling some clips.
These are the clips and head bands I made. The top head band I made in Hawaii with Cassidy. But I broke it so I put it on a different head band.
And these are the clips Amanda made.

3 comments:

cassidy said...

So cute! Making stuff like that is so fun. I especially love your flower clips. Very cute.

Jolynn said...

Well those are super cute! Good job. You better wear some of those when you come home for Car's wedding!

hillari said...

Those are cutesy precious! That sounds like a lot of fun to do with roomies. I want to make some flipflops. But how come she didn't make them white? Is she wearing them with her dress?