Friday, March 26, 2010

Prom Dress

I went dress shopping with Lexie. It was fun helping her try on all of the dresses and narrow down the choices. After going to 2 stores, she found the dress she liked best. I liked the top of this dress.
This was her favorite from the first store we went to.
We went to Elise's Bridal in the mall next. Me and Stacy hanging out in the store.
And while Lexie was trying on dresses, I decided to try a dress on for myself. A prom dress that is.
And this is the dress Lexie bought.

3 comments:

hillari said...

That's pretty silly. It was a cute dress though. And Lexie's dress was pretty also. When is she getting married? Isaac wants to see you and asked if were at Bampa's house right now.

Jolynn said...

How fun that you tried on a prom dress! You never know when you might need one.......Lexie's wedding dress is very pretty! I'm glad you went with her to help her pick one out.

cassidy said...

Wedding dress shopping looks fun. I like Lexie's dress. Of course you would try on a prom dress! You look super cute!