Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Amanda's birthday.

We decided to go ice skating for my roommate Amanda's birthday. Since I am practically an olympic speed skater now I was all for it.
Her brother Jonathon came with us too. And we had a great time ice skating for about 25 minutes. Then Amanda hurt her knee pretty bad so our fun was up.We had to wheel her out to my car in a wheelchair. But we got free passes to go back, so thanks Amanda for getting hurt.
We came back to our apartment to sing and have cake. Amanda wanted carrot cake so that is what I made. Mitch lit the candles.
Then we all sang and ate cake.
This is Jared. He is really cool.
I took a picture with Jared.
And Ben.
Amanda is back to normal now, but I don't know when she will feel up to ice skating again.

4 comments:

cassidy said...

You look totally cute in these pics! I really do love your hair when you straighten it. And that shirt is cute. Speaking of cute...how old is Amanda's brother? Also, Mitch and Jared seem cute. What's the deal with them?

Jolynn said...

Yeah, more info on those guys. I'm glad you got to go ice skating, and way to be a good friend and make Amanda a carrot cake! Sorry she got hurt though. Looked like you had fun before that happened anyway!

hillari said...

Yeah, I think we were all interested in the sitch on those guys...are they single? I think you look skinny, skinny, skinny! Sounds like a lot of fun, other than the hurt part. That is too bad. Good thing she is better now!

John R. said...

My question is, do any of these guys read your blog? Like, is Ben going to feel bad because nobody said he was cute?: ;)