Wednesday, March 17, 2010

PETE is awesome.

I'm convinced I am in the best major offered at BYU. The PETE (physical education teacher education) major is awesome. No really its true... who else gets to go on a field trip to the Peaks to ice skate?
I have made some really good friends in my major. This is Holly and Jamie.
Some of the guys. The guy on the right is an offensive lineman on the football team.
I'm sure I have probably mentioned all of the guys in my major are married except for one. The one and only Kasey.
The whole group. We are seriously like a big family. We have so much fun together in all of our classes. Dr. Pennington (my teacher) is on the right and Dr. Lockhart is on the left. She was an olympic speed skater so she taught us how to skate.
Brice served a mission in Vegas so he knows where Moapa Valley is. That bit of knowledge makes him that much cooler.

3 comments:

hillari said...

Cool, that does look like a fun major. Mine had thousands of people in it, so we were nothing like a close little family. Too bad there aren't more single guys though!

Jolynn said...

The guys all being married is a bit of a problem. Maybe some of them have single brothers?? But I am so glad that you are loving your major! That is awesome. How fun to be one big happy family together.

cassidy said...

My major was like Hillari's. Thousands of psychology students. But somehow I managed to meet James out of all of them!

Your major seriously looks so fun. You have fun classes and it sounds like the other students are pretty cool. I agree with Mom, though...maybe these married guys have single brothers or single friends? You should ask.