Friday, March 5, 2010

Nerd Fest

I went to a nerd fest. It was an FHE nerd fest. It was really great seeing all the nerds. We got split up into classes and then were given a schedule. The schedule consisted of physics and a paper air plane contest. Oh and I dominated the paper air plane contest thanks to Jake teaching me how to make one a long time ago. There was also lunch, recess, and math. I was able to get an awesome nerd outfit from mom and grandma Q. The pants you see me wearing... grandma used to wear them!
This is just so you can see how awesome my bum looked in my nerd pants.
Amanda made her glasses out of a hanger.
Some of the nerds I met.
At recess we had finger sword fighting... and other things.
Then we had a costume contest.
And I was one of the finalists. I got a prize. I think Dustin (on the right) won.
Then I found Michael and David playing ping pong in the lounge. They loved my nerd outfit, and loved playing ping pong with me.
And I am really good... sort of. I lost to Michael and David but sometimes I was winning and they were scared.

7 comments:

Jolynn said...

I love your nerd outfit! I knew it would be a hit. What was your prize? And I didn't know you were good at ping pong. I love ping pong, but am not that good at it. It's just one of the few things I can do reasonably well. Of course I am usually playing against Dad, who is practically a pro, so I never win. Maybe I am better than I know............but I doubt it. I'm glad your nerd fest was lots of fun.

hillari said...

Your nerd outfit is totally the best! That is the funniest outfit and party ever! I love your side pony too. And that group picture near the end where you have that close-lipped smile is really funny. Sounds like a really fun family home evening.

Jake said...

Grody.

cassidy said...

You have Kelly Kapowski bum! I love the nerd outfit. I'm glad you got a prize. FHE looks pretty awesome. Thanks for posting your nerd pictures.

Vanessa said...

Lex your a cute nerd!

James the Bames said...

Between your Kelly Kapowski bum and your outlandish nerd outfit, your ready for an audition with Saved by the Bell (assuming that they make "Saved by the Bell, the post-college years")

holli jo said...

Doozie, you are such a cute nerd! And you totally have a Kelly Kapowski bum!!

Speaking of Kelly Kapowski, you need to come visit us, because we now have access to the Saved by the Bell Hawaiian episode, and the Kelly & Zack get married episode!!! YES!