Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rise all loyal cougars.

Of course I went to the BYU Utah basketball game! And of course it was awesome.


We won the game! And the BYU players wore pink Nikes and jerseys. It was for cancer awareness or something. But really I want some of those pink Nikes. And number 34 is one of my faves... too bad he is engaged.
After we won the game!

3 comments:

cassidy said...

How weird that the men's team wore that pink stuff, even if it was for breast cancer. But those pink Nikes would be super cute for you!! Maybe you should ask #34 if you can have his after he's done with them.

hillari said...

I think that is totally cool that the men's team would wear pink for cancer! they all have mothers and stuff. And they are cute shoes! Looks like a fun time.

Jolynn said...

I love those pink Nikes! I want some too. I also love that you use your sports pass and go to lots of games and events. I think you get your money's worth out of it.