The first weekend back from school we went to a dance party. Some guys in my ward put it on. I love dance parties even though I can't dance. And as Sareny once said to me, "I'm a gooder dancer than you!" Me and Amanda dancing. Me and Michael.
I'm sure Sareny is a gooder dancer than all of us. I used to love to dance, so a dance party would have been so fun to me. It totally ooks like a fun time.
3 comments:
That looks like a cool party. Have you guys done that before? Looks fun. And Sareny is probably a "gooder dancer" than me too!
I'm sure Sareny is a gooder dancer than all of us. I used to love to dance, so a dance party would have been so fun to me. It totally ooks like a fun time.
Sorry, that's supposed to say looks.
Post a Comment