11 years ago
Friday, February 12, 2010
Building a snowman
Amanda and I went to a mens volleyball game one night and when we got out it was snowing like crazy. Since I drove to the game we had to wait in my car for a while before we could leave the parking lot. We had fun singing and dancing. When we finally got home we decided to build a snowman. Then we decided to put the snowman on Michael's care.



We gave our snowman a broom and a bow tie. So I'm not really sure if it is a girl or a boy.
My hands got super cold building the snowman and it isn't even that big.
We came back and drank some hot chocolate to get warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute snowman! I like his accessories. I wish I had a reason to drink hot chocolate.
Looks like fun. But I can't believe you never wear gloves or scarves. I would never build a snowman with no gloves on! Good thing you had some hot cocoa to warm you up.
That is the cutest snowman ever! He looks like the perfect size. You guys were totally creative with his stuff. What did Michael think of having a snowman on his car?
PS Now your 3 commenters have commented.
Cute snowman, by the way. Yours was the inspiration for ours. Sounds like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment