Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Grandma's House

I went to my Grandma's house during the MLK weekend. My mom was there too. We had a great time sewing and playing dominos. We also went to Salina to eat at a Mexican restaurant one night. Grandma ironing her new apron.
Sewing my own apron.
Grandma using her apron.
This is only the second time I have sewn something. Not counting my quilt because that was easy. I am quite proud that I made such a cute apron. And I did all the sewing but mom did help pin sometimes.
This is right after grandma tipped over due to a charlie horse. It was kind of funny.
We played lots of dominos. But I still don't think Grandma can remember all the rules.
All of the stuff we made. We made aprons, a little pouch thing, and a dish towel. Mine is on the left, mom's in the middle, and Grandma's on the right.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

Oh poo, you beat me to blog this. I was just sitting down to blog about that weekend and saw that you had updated! I guess everyone will just have to read about the same thing on mine. We had a great time, didn't we! I'm so glad you were able to come down.

hillari said...

Very cute aprons! Looks like you guys did lots of fun stuff.

cassidy said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun weekend! I like all of the cute things you made. But who's going to make me a zippered pouch?