Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Year

We got back from Hawaii and opened more presents. Sareny and I made puppets and did a puppet show.
We went to the park one morning for some fun. We played some volleyball.
Charlie and his mama.
I think this picture is kind of funny.
Rhys playing.
Joshie swinging
Isaac and me swinging.
Finley modeling a headband.
We played with a rocket launcher.
And had a contest to see who could shoot it the farthest.
We found these magnets that you can paint at Lin's. So we bought them. They were fun but they didn't stick on the fridge very well.
And we went to the lake feed the fish.
Rhys decided to eat the fish food too.
Some fish.
We had a sort of lame new year party that night. Some of us didn't even stay up till midnight. The last night I was home we had a fire. We had smores and roasted starburst.
I left the next day after we all stopped in at the Sizzler to eat with family. It was a good holiday break. And now I am finally done posting about it!

4 comments:

cassidy said...

The park looks like lots of fun! And I'm sad I missed out on your puppet show and also painting those awesome magnets from Lin's! Really, it looks like you guys had fun. But it's too bad your New Year's party was on the lame side.

Jolynn said...

You had some cute pics of everything. Glad you finally finished your Christmas blogging. It really was a nice Christmas; I miss all the kiddos and the fun times. By the way, I guess I inherited your sweet fridge magnet that doesn't stick........

Lexi said...

guys i forgot to mention that one time i broke the living room light playing wii tennis. i even told the story in my talk two sundays ago.

cassidy said...

You gave a talk in church?? I didn't even know. I hope it went well. And for some reason I can't stop laughing at Mom saying that she inherited your sweet fridge magnet...