cute pickies Dooze! I'll have to get some copies.
Cute pics! I wish I could see all them yiddle babies and kiddies. Looks like you guys are having fun! Don't forget about Trisha Bird tonight. By the way, next year you, Mom, and Dad should come to Hawaii for Christmas, since it's an off year. It would be totally fun!
I love the pics Dooze. This is the firswt chance I have even had to look at them. We had fun didn't we?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
cute pickies Dooze! I'll have to get some copies.
Cute pics! I wish I could see all them yiddle babies and kiddies. Looks like you guys are having fun! Don't forget about Trisha Bird tonight.
By the way, next year you, Mom, and Dad should come to Hawaii for Christmas, since it's an off year. It would be totally fun!
I love the pics Dooze. This is the firswt chance I have even had to look at them. We had fun didn't we?
Post a Comment