Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What I Did This Christmas

I met RhysI saw this on the way to Vegas.
I went to the Vegas Bowl.
I fed Rhys.
I went to Walmart and took this picture.
And this picture.
I went to Sizzler with my friend.
I saw my Grandma.
I made crook cracks.
I decorated sugar cookies with Isaac.
I cried.
I killed Santa while crying.
I played Joseph in the Nativity.
I saw Megan.
And Ashley.
I went to Rhys' baby blessing.
I took this funny picture of Fin. Or maybe Hill did, but either way its funny.
I played Pixos.
I went on a swing.
I flew an air hog. Which got stuck in Holl Jo's hair. (sorry Holl Jo)
And I hung out with Car Car.

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

Cute post Dooze! You did a lot of fun things during Christmas. I love your pics. You really got some good ones.

cassidy said...

It looks like you had tons of fun over Christmas! Except for the crying part. What the heck is an air hog, though? That picture of Finley is so funny! Where are the pictures of Joshie, though? And that big horned sheep is cool - what a photo op! I loved the post and all the pics.

hillari said...

I love this post old Dooze, good job. I couldn't figure out how to put everything into one post, so I split it up. I love how you can laugh about your crying episode.

hillari said...

and oh yeah--I took the silly picture.