Monday, January 19, 2009

Michael Phelps

I ate 3 boxes of cornflakes to get this awesome Michael Phelps poster! It was totally worth it.

6 comments:

hillari said...

you forgot to mention that you were jumping up and down and screaming when your poster finally came! It is pretty cool though. totally worth the cornflakes.

Jolynn said...

Yes, I actually saw the poster this weekend, and it really is very cool. I wish I would have eaten three boxes of cornflakes and got me one! But cornflakes, they're just about the worst cereal ever! I dont know how you did it Dooze!

cassidy said...

Wow, that looks like a pretty big poster. Did you have to mail in your proofs of purchase or what? Oh, speaking of your sports boyf's, we saw your BYU basketball boyf playing against New Mexico. At first James got really excited because he thought Troy Bolton was going to be on the team, but I reminded him that a)it was University of Albequerque that was recruiting Troy and b)he chose Berkeley. But it made us think of you to see J.Tav from BYU.

John R. said...

TROY CHOSE BERKELEY? Well, crap, now I know how it ends! ;)

John R. said...

I think MP should get "suspended" from your wall for a little while after his most recent debacle. ;)

Jake said...

Too bad he's a toot stain.