Thursday, February 12, 2009

Get'cha Head in the Game!

Our ward talent show last Friday. We signed up to do a talent but we didn't really know what we were going to actually do. Then I had the brilliant idea to do a part from High School Musical. Lexie and I practiced all week so we could look like ballers from the East High basketball team. We learned a part from the first and second movie and danced to get'cha head in the game. I was Chad Danforth (Corbin Bleu) and Lexie was Troy Bolton (Zac Efron). I know, we are super cool!

I have a video of our dance but it was taking too long to upload. I will try again later but for now you will just have to imagine.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

Well it looks pretty cute. I'd love to see the video though. I'm glad you guys participated!

hillari said...

My goodness--you guys are really brave! I want to see the video also! Other than you guys were probably good, and we sucked, reminds me of the time in Junior High my friends and I did a NKOTB lipsinc...

cassidy said...

It sounds pretty dang cool, so I hope you can get the video to work. You guys probably had tons of fun learning that dance and performing it. And Hilli, my goodness...what I would pay to see that! Anyways, sounds like the Wildcats were a hit! Where'sTroyandChad?! Haha, get it?