11 years ago
Thursday, February 19, 2009
A cute little boy.
I babysat Joshie a few weeks ago. He is such a cute little boy. We had so much fun playing basketball and light sabers and reading books. I love how he gets excited when I come over. A couple of cute things Joshie says. He always says Okay and sometimes Okaykay. When swinging a light saber around he says psss... like the sound they make in star wars. We were watching a show before I put him in bed. When I told him is was time for bed he said, "Bye show." It was cute.
Josh's future high school athlete picture pose.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute is that little buggar! He is lucky to have such a nice Tia who takes cute pics of him and puts them on her blog! Looks like you and Josh had a ball together. (Pun intended!)
Si, lots of fun! I wish you lived by us to have me pwus you's with my kids!
Cute pickies of Joshie Bean! He is getting so old. What a cutie. Those are funny things he says. He loves his Tia Lexi.
Post a Comment