Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jonas! Jonas! Jonas!

That is the chant you would have heard in the movie theater a couple Fridays ago. So the previews before the 3D concert froze and some girls started chanting. They quickly stopped when they realized no one else was joining them. But then some mom that was there turned around and started chanting. She was totally serious and it made me laugh. There was also a dad there with is little daughter. I thought it was cute.

Anyways I went to the Jonas Brothers 3D concert along with some ten year old girls. I made Lexie come with me and she will say she only went to see Taylor Swift who made a guest appearance. We had lots of fun screaming and dancing and singing. It was like we were really at the concert. For the most part we were the only ones dancing and singing along. But in the end some little girls stood up and danced. Pretty sure that was the most fun I have ever had at a movie theater.
This is before the concert with the 3D glasses.
We tried to look excited because I was really really excited... or we just look scared.
With the Jonas Brothers! I think I was successful in showing Lexie how cool the Jo Bros are. Now she likes them.
Later that night some people from our ward were having a dance party. We of course went. We danced all night long. This girl is also named Lexie and that makes 3 in our ward. Kind of annoying.
This is Jessica and John. They put on the dance.

5 comments:

hillari said...

That does sound pretty cool. Our theater was pretty quiet. So are you going to get us some tickets to see Stadium of Fire?? Maybe you should start going by Alexis or something. Also, I like Lexie's hair color.

Jolynn said...

Well I just don't see how I could ever get that excited in a movie theater..........but it sounds like you had lots of fun, all night, apparently. I don't even know any Jo Bro songs, so you'll have to bring your CD home and let me see if they are all that and a bag of chips.

holli jo said...

I'm glad you had so much fun. Ha ha! I can't believe Mom doesn't know any of the Jo Bro's songs. Unfortunately, now that we don't have the Disney Channel, I am very behind in my Jo Bro's songs.

Also, you should go by Alex.

John R. said...

You really kept that look of excitement going all night, didn't you? ;)

cassidy said...

That looks like you had tons of fun. Even if you were the only two in the theater over the age of 10 (besides parents...). The dance party looks pretty fun too! I agree that you should start going by Alexis or something.